Apply For The Position Of A Housekeeping Aide, Calgary, Alberta.
Apply For The Position Of A Housekeeping Aide, Calgary, Alberta. To apply for the position of a housekeeping Aide, follow the details below. This job is good for you if you have passion for neatness or wish to assist others in any form of cleanliness. Brenda Strafford Organization as they are recruiting for the position of a housekeeping Aide who will assist residents in keeping their home and environment clean. This job is accompanied with an attractive salary of $16.87 per hour and it requires one who is energetic.. Interested persons should apply before the deadline.
About The Organization
The Brenda Strafford Foundation operates a long term and assisted living seniors community in Calgary, Alberta. They make sure they provide a comfortable environment which helps cater for residents and families. They also try to pinpoint the residents individual needs to make everyone feel happy. They make sure resident rooms are thoroughly cleaned to ensure safety.
Duties/Responsibilities Of The Housekeeping Aide
- Ensure to perform daily cleaning duties and keep records of planned cleaning
- Sign off when cleaning is duly completed
- Use chemicals according to the written protocols
- Must have a functional/proper time management skill
- Must have a good way to communicate in English both verbally and written
- Must be able to work without anybody’s control or supervision
- Must have a previous housekeeping experience
- Must have a grade 10 equivalent
- Must undergo a criminal check before being employed.
Job Location: The job opening is available at Brenda Strafford Foundation, Calgary, Alberta.
Job Position: Housekeeping Aide.
Salary: $16.00 per hour.
Employment Term: Temporary part-time job.
How To Apply
Apply directly online through Indeed with your cover letter and resume.