FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader and Quality Assurance.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at FedEx Ground
- Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
- Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
- Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
- May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
- Must be at least 17 years of age
Position Title: Package Handler- Warehouse
Domicile Location: Q6208
Address: 6901 98th Street
Zip Code: T0H 0W0
Additional Sort Observation Info
Please note shift will be 3-5 hours from Wed-Fri & 3 hours from Monday & Tuesday.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity employer