- Permanent Monday to Friday logistic and warehouse coordination role
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Life friendly, coastal location – Gladstone
About the role
We are looking for a Work Pack Officer to support with the collation and delivery of work order materials to our tradespeople in order for them to effectively complete their maintenance task.
- Collating and delivering materials from the warehouse to the trade’s team.
- Collating and delivering equipment requiring repairs to the warehouse, safely cleaning the equipment first to ensure no caustic.
- Completing necessary paperwork as part of the delivery process.
- Identifying possible issues with equipment and communicating this to your leader.
- Managing conflicting priorities and supporting the team in order for them to effectively complete their maintenance tasks.
- Developing work packs for shutdowns,
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- An understanding of the logistics and warehouse process particularly within the heavy industry environment.
- Familiarity with fixed plant equipment such as Ship loader, unloaders, conveyors, motors, gearboxes.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, work within a team and think logically when managing conflicting priorities.
- A driver’s license and forklift license.
Where you will be working
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
We are seeking to increase the diversity across our operations in order to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees and encourage female applicants to apply.